Your sports car hire Nice Airport is waiting for you at your arrival at Nice’s Côte d’Azur International Airport.
For your Sports Car Hire Nice Airport, choose from a large selection of models out of luxury brands as Ferrari,
Rolls Royce and
. Only luxury cars for hire.
Sports Car Hire Nice Airport : Must-Visit Vacation Spots in Nice
- Explore the ‘Cours Saleya’ in the historic old town (Vieux Nice), under the Castle Hill, with its amazing view on the town and the bay of Nice. Relax in one of the numerous bars, and typical restaurants. Don’t miss the flower market.
- Masséna Museum is located right next to the iconic Hotel Negresco. The estate is an oasis of tranquility, and the villa itself has been beautifully restored and is a pleasure to explore. There are some very artworks, artifacts, and antique furnishing. The family Masséna history is deeply entwined with Napoleon and the history of Nice.
- Place Rossetti, situated in the heart of of the old town, is a great place to stop if you have been wandering round the narrow lanes and alleyways of Nice. It offers a beautiful view on the cathedral Sainte Reparate and has a number of small authentic bars.
- Place Garibaldi is a lovely square with great architecture. Surrounded by restaurants, bars and shops, it’s a good place to visit, especially as night as it has great atmosphere.
- Matisse Museum for its large collection of his works.
At the wheel of your luxury car rental Nice Airport, explore the city going back in time.
- Cathedral Sainte-Reparate, is a wonderful monument, free to visit, tucked into a corner of the Place Rossetti. This beautiful cathedral is a reminder of what Nice used to be and is a must for those who appreciate baroque style decoration.
- The gorgeous St Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral is the first purpose built by white Russian emigres int de 1930s, lovely heritage listed church that is now a cathedral.
- Basilique Notre-Dame de Nice is a beautiful place to visit and it’s worth seeing. Built in the late of 19th century and looking like its cousin in Paris, the rose colored window inside with scenes of the assumption is pretty. The area is great for walking and sightseeing.
- Monastere de Cimiez and its lovely well maintained gardens and scenic views over the city is a stunning building inside and out. Located along the ancient olive groves in adjacent grounds, you’ll appreciate to sit and chill under an olive tree.
Once you’re exhausted from seeing the sites, get behind the wheel of your sports car hire Nice. Our local agency can rent you brands including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Range Rover rental, Bentley, Rolls Royce rental, Mercedes AMG, and Aston martin.
Cruise the fantastic coastal road and visit Monaco, Beaulieu, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Villefranche-Sur-Mer, Antibes, Cannes and Saint-Tropez.
Sports Car Hire Nice Airport, our dedicated team at your service
Book a car rental Nice airport with our dedicated customer service team is very easy. Our attentive staff go out of their way to make your driving experience a sensational one. .
Contact now our team for any further information