If you prefer, car can be delivered about anywhere you need.
WHAT‘S ON IN FRENCH PROVENCE-ALPS-COTE D’AZUR, FRANCE – LUXURY SPORTS CAR RENTAL
What’s on in French Provence Alps Côte d’Azur with your luxury sports car rental. France is an outstanding country that has it all and it’s not a surprise it is the most visited country in the world. After a two hours flight from London, discover the French Calanques, next to Marseille Provence Airport. Enjoy a luxury car hire experience, between Cassis and La Ciotat. La route des Crêtes is definitely an exotic part of Europe. It’s quite fascinating to discover in September when the season is over. With less traffic on the road, your rental car will give you a real feel for the true France. You can find some beautiful spots with a breathtaking view and taste an exclusive supercar driving experience on some of the best driving roads in Europe, in your dream performance car rental thanks to Car4rent luxury car rental. Check out our wide range of luxury vehicles for hire: Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Range Rover, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Mercedes AMG and others brands.
So whether you want to get a convertible and cruise along the seaside with the top down in Marseille, mix with the celebrities in St. Tropez or just keep it simple and kayak around French Riviera with the kids, we can help you get there and make your dream become a reality. There is endless possibilities with the freedom of your car hire and we are ready to help you to plan your self-drive holiday, with everything from choosing the right vehicle, road rules, driving tips and ideas on routes to make the most of France’s diverse regions.
- Menton (Côte d’Azur) Lemon festival. Moonlight parade and the gardens of light, unbelievable citrus sculptures make this event not to be missed.
- Nice Carnival (Côte d’Azur). Founded in 1873, Nice Carnival is Europe’s answer to Rio and the biggest in France. The capital of the French Riviera will be awash with colour. Get into the groove with 1000 dancers and join the 2019 edition on the theme “King of Cinema”. During the Battle of flowers, pretty girls will hurl out around 80.000 blooms by the end of the carnival.
- Mandelieu-la-Napoule (Côte d’Azur) Mimosa Festival. The Route du Mimosa provides an opportunity to discover the charms of the French Riviera in winter. The region celebrates its emblematic flower in a wide variety of decorative forms at fashions shows, bands and processions of floral floats and illuminated flower parades. Mandelieu is a key stage of the Mimosa trail which runs for 130km.
- Cannes Film Festival (Côte d’Azur). Hosting movie stars from all the word and all throughout Europe, Hollywood and New York.
- Valréas Festival (Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur). Celebrated since 1504 with costumed actors and a torch-lit parade.
- Aix-en-Provence (Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur). Enjoy French Fete de la Musique: musicians perform on every corner, in doorways, gardens and squares throughout the city and the sound of every type of music can be heard. You can attend Fête de la Musique everywhere in France.
- Watch Tour de France which often takes place in the region: be there with thousands of cycle fans to feel the excitement, it is a truly memorable experience.
- Cordes (Midi-Pyrénées) Grand Falconer Day. A major medieval festival with concerts and performances all over and a great banquet open to all.
- Béziers (Languedoc-Roussillon) and her Feria. Bullfighting which attracts a million visitor to the five-day event.
- Lyon (Rhone-Alpes) Fête des lumières. A tradition dictates that every house place candles along all their windows creating a spectacular effect, and the Place des Terreaux hosts a light show.
So whether you want to discover the beautiful countryside filled with unparalleled cities, fortified castles and tiny cobblestone villages seemingly untouched by time.
Avignon (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur). Discover “The Popes Palace,” The center of the Roman church in medieval times, built in the 15th century it is definitely worth a visit.
Aix-en-Provence (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur). A favourite small city filled with elegant architecture, beautiful 18th century fountains, winding streets and lively markets.
Carpentras, (Vaucluse). An ancient city whose known history commenced in -5 BC as the capital of the Celtic tribe. A bustling market every Friday spreads throughout the narrow streets.
Arles (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur). The gateway to the Camargue and white horses. Discover a huge market selling everything you can imagine from novelty souvenirs through to live chickens and everything in between. If you are a fan of Van Gogh, the walk is a great way to explore the town and take the atmosphere that attracted such a great artist.
Marseille (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur). Visit the port city, the third largest city in France, for the meeting of style and history. Watched over by the basilica Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde, the city’s pedestrian zones and shopping areas mix with historical sites. The bay, flanked by the Fort Saint-Nicolas and Fort Saint-Jean shelters the Castle of If, who sheltered Count of Monte Cristo fame.
You want to hire one of our luxury cars Southern French Alps ? Need an advice ?
car4rent car hire • Saint Tropez car hire• Nice airport car hire • monaco car hire • Sportcar rental Monaco • luxury car rental cannes •Mercedes AMG rental• Sportcar Hire Nice Airport • Bentley rental • Rolls royce rental• Range Rover rental • Ferrari rental • Lamborghini rental •Porsche rental• location cabriolets • corporate events • supercar test drive • Luxury carsharing• Monaco F1 GP 2018• SUV for winter sports • Handling Lamborghini Huracan Spyder • ラグジュアリーレンタルカーカンヌモナコ • विलासिता, खेल, एसयूवी, कार किराए पर लेने अच्छा हवाई अड्डे मोनाको कान • 豪华，运动，SUV，汽车租赁尼斯机场摩纳哥戛纳• rent Lamborghini LP580• rent Porsche 991 Targa 4